These Honey Cinnamon Blueberry Pancakes are great for the weekend.
You can whip them up in about 20-30 minutes – perfect for brunch!
It starts with a scratch made batter. Sounds intimating, but it’s quite easy.
2 2/3 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
4 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 2/3 cups milk (or almond milk)
4 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons honey (we recommend a Parrot Bush or Wandoo / Whitegum)
2 cups blueberries
- Honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Combine your dry ingredients in a bowl and whisk together (flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt)
- Add your wet ingredients and whisk together (milk, egg, oil, honey)
- Fold your blueberries into the batter
- Heat a large pan with butter
- Pour the batter into the pan to make pancake
- Cook the pancake and wait until it starts to bubble
- Flip and cook for another minute or two on other side until the pancake is cooked through
- Repeat with the remaining batter!
No products were found matching your selection.