Last updated on 9th September 2021.
Welcome to HoneyWholesale.com.au
Yiri Pty Ltd (ABN 42 638 349 274) and its affiliates (“Yiri”) provide products and services to you when you visit or shop at HoneyWholesale.com.au (the “website”). Yiri sells our products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. “Honey Wholesale” is a registered business name for Yiri Pty Ltd.
The following conditions and policies are outlined below.
- Privacy Notice
- Cookies & Internet Advertising Policy
Please read these conditions and policies carefully before using Yiri. By using Yiri, you agree to be bound by these conditions.
Yiri knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT CUSTOMERS DOES YIRI GATHER?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Yiri experience. We use the information to handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services, for marketing communications, to update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us, display content such as wish lists and customer reviews and to recommend merchandise and services that might be of interest to you. We also use this information to improve our services, store, websites and applications (together “sites”), prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our sites and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our sites or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your browser accesses sites or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Yiri on other websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mails from Yiri if your device supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, product recommendations, personalized advertisements on other websites and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
DOES YIRI SHARE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. These service providers may be located in other countries.
- Marketing Communications: Sometimes and with the required consent we send communications to selected groups of Yiri customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. You can manage the types of communications you receive, and opt out of certain communications, by adjusting your Communication Preferences.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Yiri, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Yiri and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Yiri, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared device.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS AND LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
Our sites may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. For more information about third-party advertising at honeywholesale.com.au, including personalized or interest-based ads, please read our Cookies and Internet Advertising policy.
WHICH INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Yiri gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Yiri for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such Honey Wholesale features as Your Profile and Customer Reviews.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the Which Information Can I Access? section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- You can manage the types of communications you receive from us, and opt out of certain communications, by adjusting your Communication Preferences. You consent to receiving communications in accordance with these preferences. (If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of honeywholesale.com.au, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.)
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please adjust your Preferences.
ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED TO USE HONEYWHOLESALE.COM.AU?
Honeywholesale.com.au does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children’s products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use honeywholesale.com.au only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
COMPLAINTS, CONTACT INFORMATION AND CHANGES
If you have any concern or complaint about privacy at honeywholesale.com.au, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
EXAMPLES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Information You Give Us
You provide us information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through honeywholesale.com.au or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide and rate Reviews; and use product availability alerts. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; financial information; and driver’s license numbers or other information used to verify your identity.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising, or other services; search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links); and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain services to some customers.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
We may from time to time offer joint or co-branded products, offerings and services in conjunction with third party businesses.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at honeywholesale.com.au include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, address book, and 1-Click settings); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); Communication Preferences; Recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations); and Your Account (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, and Your Profile).
Cookies & Internet Advertising
See below for information on how to modify the settings in your device to notify you when you receive a new cookie and disable cookies altogether.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as 1-Click purchasing, Recommended for you, and interest-based advertisements on other Web sites. Any reference to “sites” of Yiri includes Yiri websites, devices, mobile apps or other software.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Yiri’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to proceed to Checkout, or use honeywholesale.com.au products and services that require you to Sign in.
COOKIES AND BROWSER SETTINGS
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
On certain Yiri-owned and operated sites and unaffiliated sites, Yiri displays interest-based advertising using information you make available to us when you interact with certain of our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalised or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, use of devices, apps or software, visiting sites that contain Yiri content or ads, interacting with Yiri tools or using our payment services.
Yiri does not associate your interaction with unaffiliated sites with your identity in providing you with interest-based ads.
Yiri does not provide any personal information to advertisers or to third party sites that display interest-based ads. However, advertisers and other third-parties (including the ad networks, ad-serving companies, and other service providers they may use) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalised ad or content are part of the group that the ad or content is directed towards (for example, users in a particular geographical area or users who bought or browsed for classical music). Also, some third-parties may provide us information about you (such as demographic information or sites where you have been shown ads) from offline and online sources that we may use to provide you more relevant and useful advertising.
Yiri offers you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can choose not to receive interest-based ads from Yiri. You will still see ads but they will not be personalised. Please visit your Preferences page to learn how to set this preference.
You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalised ads from third party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and DAA website.
If you have any questions about our Internet Advertising practices or options related to setting your preferences related to our practices, please contact us.