Raw Eucalyptus Singe Serve Honey Sachets – Australian Wildflower (15 x 8g)
Australian Wildflower’s single serve honey sachets are a perfect companion for a convenient, hygienic, and waste-free addition to your daily routine. Each sachet is designed for ease and versatility, making it an ideal choice for busy lifestyles.
Dive into the purity of our 100% Pure Western Australian Honey, naturally sourced from the heart of native eucalyptus forests nestled within the Southwest Australia Biodiversity Hotspot.
Why make the switch to raw honey?
Honey you get in the supermarket is generally pasteurized. This honey has gone through a heat treatment process to prolong its shelf life and making it smoother and more transparent. Choosing raw honey over pasteurized honey can offer several benefits due to the differences in processing:
- Preservation of Nutrients. Raw honey undergoes minimal processing, meaning that it retains most of its natural vitamins, enzymes, and phytonutrients that can be destroyed by high-temperature pasteurization processes.
- Natural Enzymes. Raw honey contains natural enzymes that may aid in your digestion and absorption of the honey itself. These enzymes are sensitive to heat and may be reduced or eliminated during pasteurization.
- Antioxidant Levels. The antioxidants present in honey, such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, which may help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in your body, are better preserved in raw honey.
- Taste and Quality. Most people prefer raw honey for its taste, which is often richer and more complex than pasteurized honey. Raw honey can also contain bits of beeswax, pollen, and propolis, which are all natural byproducts of the beekeeping process that can boost your health.
- Supporting Local Beekeepers. By sourcing your raw honey from us, you are supporting both local beekeepers and small businesses.
- Potential Allergy Relief. Although not scientifically proven, some people believe that local raw honey, which contains local pollen, can help build up immunity and reduce allergy symptoms.
Why Western Australia?
Western Australia’s bee industry is notable for having the healthiest bee population and cleanest honey in the world.
In almost every other jurisdiction on earth (including New Zealand) serious pests and diseases impact honey production. To manage outbreaks, they use chemicals to spray the hives and bees which can transfer to the honey.
Due to the pristine environment, honey is totally chemical free and the greenest in the world resulting in the finest honeys.
- 100% pure, natural, seasonal, Western Australian honey.
- Sourced from native eucalyptus forest within the Southwest Australia Biodiversity Hotspot.
- There are 600 different species of eucalyptus trees within this area. This makes it one of the most diverse eucalyptus habitats in the world.
- Each eucalypt produces a different profile of honey. Their will be some seasonal variations in flavour, aroma and texture as the floral source and temperatures changes though the year.
- Raw & unfiltered – retains its balance of life supporting vitamins, minerals, prebiotics and active enzymes.
- Unblended – i.e. no blending or crop honey added.
- Single origin and fully traceable to source.
- Guaranteed to contain no GMOs, GE or glyphosate.
- We are biodiversity-positive and 5% of profits from every jar sold supports conservation, restoration & reconciliation.
You can shop the entire Australian Wildflower brand here: https://www.honeywholesale.com.au/brand/australian-wildflower/