Propolis Extract Alcohol Ffee PFL®15 – Comvita (25ml)
Propolis liquid extract 106mg, equivalent to 504mg of fresh propolis. Provides 15mg of flavonoids per 1mL
- Each 1mL contains equivalent to 15mg of flavonoids
- Helps support healthy immune system function
- Traditionally used in Naturopathic medicine to relieve mild mouth ulcers and mouth irritation
- Recommended for oral use
- Propolis extract is alcohol free and water soluble
- Designed for people who want to use propolis for oral health and supporting healthy immune system function in a liquid format
Propolis is a very complex, non-toxic, substance produced by Honey Bees. It contains minerals, vitamins, organic acids and important flavonoids antioxidants. Bees use raw Propolis as a natural sealant to protect the hive from bacteria. Propolis has traditionally been used in Western Naturopathic Medicine to support minor wound healing.
• Immune Function – Adults, take 1mL orally, three times daily.
• Oral Health – Adults, mix 1mL in an adequate amount of warm water to rinse around mouth twice daily. Can swallow or discard.
Warning: Contains Ethanol. Propolis may cause skin irritation. Test before use. Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If symptoms persist, consult a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients: Each 1mL contains: Propolis liquid extract 106mg, equivalent to 504mg of fresh Propolis, equivalent to 15mg of flavonoids. Contains pollen. Production methods involved with this product are non-GM.
Made in New Zealand
Region: New Zealand
Varietal: Multi Floral