Beware of imitations – guaranteed 100% Western Australian bee pollen.
100% pure, natural Western Australian bee pollen collected from the Southwest Australia Biodiversity Hotspot (one of 36 globally recognised biodiversity hotspots) which boasts the world’s largest collection of wildflowers (12,000 species) with 75% not found anywhere else in the world. The flowering plants and trees of WA produce high quality pollens which are harvested free of chemicals and from pristine forests and conservation reserves.
Each individual granule of this 100% natural superfood supplement is selected and transported back to the hive by a single bee.
Bee pollen is a complete protein and contains all 22 elements of the human system including:
- All essential amino acids (bee pollen contains the eight essential amino acids, which the human body cannot produce.)
- Vitamins A, B Complex series C, D, E, K and Rutin.
- 28 Minerals, including Trace Minerals needed for good health.
- Enzymes and Co-Enzymes necessary for good digestion.
- Hormones such as the ones found in our bodies to affect normal function.
Pollen is a natural source of high protein, low in fat, cholesterol free, containing essential fatty acids and a complete range of vitamins and minerals. It is nature’s growth and maintenance supplement.
Bee pollen is used in a wide range of applications including:
- Treating allergies, anemia, asthma, immune system disorders, impotence, infertility, kidney disorders, menopause, prostate disease and ulcers.
- Energy booster to increase stamina and endurance in elite athletes
- Aiding recovery from illnesses such as chronic fatigue,
- Boosting the immune system.
Taken every day, bee pollen has been shown to improve general feelings of well being and make you feel more vibrant and energised.
Add it to your daily regime – simply sprinkle a teaspoon over your breakfast cereal or add to your favourite juices and smoothies.
Australian Wildflower Honey is biodiversity-positive brand and guaranteed that our bee pollen contains no GMOs, GE, chemicals, added sugar or water.
5% of profits from every jar sold supports conservation, restoration & reconciliation
Made in Western Australia with 100% pure Western Australian honey
Western Australian Owned
Food Warning: It is important to note that in rare cases, an allergic reaction to pollen may be experienced.
Brand: Australian Wildflower
Region: Western Australia